RSS

viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

Stratovarius - I Walk To My Own Song (subtitulado al español)

Grupo/Band: Stratovarius
Canción/Song: I Walk To My Own Song (Subtitulos español)
Disco/Álbum: Elements, Pt. 2
Año/Year: 2003
Genero: Power Metal
País/Origin: Helsinki, Finland (Finlandia)

La canción esta traducida y subtitulado: Shuranegro666

Shuranegro:

I Walk To My Own Song es la segunda canción del disco Elements, Pt. 2 de Stratovarius de la cual sacaron un videoclip en el año 2003.

La canción entro en el top 20 de Finlandia en el puesto 9.

I Walk To My Own Song

Lyrics:

I'm walking the streets and I hear what you say
Advising me tilling me how to play
I know your name it's called Mr.Mean
One thing I've learned you don't know beans

High I fly
I touch the sky
Far above the frozen hearts
You can't kill my dreams
You can't kill my spirit
I was born to be free

I walk to my own song
Every day the power grows stronger in me
I walk to my own song
Head up proud
I'm the master of my own destiny

You think you know what is better for me
Holding me lectures of how I should be
Shrugging my shoulders I leave you behind
Anyway I look at it you are blind

Tema: I Walk To My Own Song - Yo labro mi propio destino

Videoclip:

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario